Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!

I realize that this is suppose to be a blog about the latest happenings with the Sullivan family, but I could not help but share my excitement after watching last night's game between the Steelers and the Ravens. I barely had enough time to finish my first beer before Ben was throwing his 5th touchdown pass to go up 35-0 before halftime. Big Ben looked awesome last night and I have to admit that I was very nervous when he went down on the sidelines after taking a hit. However, the man of the game had to be undrafted free agent James Harrison! Harrison had the greatest game that I have ever seen from a defensive player on the Steelers. He was a complete beast on the field and consistently embarrassed one of the best offensive lineman in the game Jonathan Ogden.

However, if you are a true Steeler fan then you certainly knew about Harrison when he body slammed the Cleveland Browns fan into the ground a few years ago...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was an awesome body slam!

Unknown said...

Love the yin & yang - from a cute kid to an ugly Browns fan!